Little Person, Big lungs!

Little Person, Big lungs!

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Mothers Melbourne Cup

It is Melbourne Cup morning and to be honest I dont know how that makes me feel. I am a strong animal rights activist but I am also human and crave the "get rich quick" ideal. So the jury is out as to whether i will place a bet or sign a petition....
Melbourne Cup day also means I have all 3 kids home with me. Once again I am not sure how I feel about this. Good in theory but once the screaming, arguing and mess begins I start to realise why I send them away to school each day. I mean I love them but when Miss 11 refuses to make me a cup of tea I start to wonder why I thought it would be a good idea to have so many of them. Seriously.
Could be worse I suppose. I could have to drive a Minivan.
So maybe to pass the day away and keep the children amused I will dress them in bright colours and take bets on who will win the "I want that texta" fight then double or nothing on the "Stop looking at me" argument. Who knows. I might win a nice cup of tea....


No comments:

Post a Comment