Little Person, Big lungs!

Little Person, Big lungs!

Monday 5 November 2012

Welcome

So the ominous first post. This bare page staring back at me is very intimidating!
So where to start? Perhaps I will introduce myself to you all.
I am currently 29...and may I say pushing through what I believe to be a mid life crisis.
I am a mother. I have 3 amazing children, 2 daughters and 1 son, born in that order. I have a Fiance whom I adore completely, who raises me up and keeps me grounded. He is my stars and yet my gravity and he has been mine for 9 years now.
I am also a Photographer. Photography would be my greatest <3 outside my family. It allows me to be whatever I want on any given day, and it seems to make other people smile.
Photography is a passion which found me, found me in some of my bleakest moments. We have all had them in our lives and somehow something always comes walking through the mist to help lead us out of it. I loved the way emotion can be perceived and changed and almost dictated to you in an image. You can take the same shot and with different lighting or colours or even angle you can create a completely different scene.

So I start this blog as I am taking the advice of a friend. I cannot promise it will always be photography related or that I will maintain it on a weekly basis but I DO promise to be real and honest with my posts. I promise to let you in on what life is like as a stay at home mother with way too many furbabies and 3 human ones, trying to share equal amounts of time between all who reside in this humble cottage of mine and the strong pull of my Photography business. 

So with that Welcome. I appreciate you dropping by. I would <3 to hear from you too.

:) k.



No comments:

Post a Comment